Reptile Fibra 100 RDM-mastene er laget av det aller, aller beste karbon-fiberet på markedet. Der andre leverandører benytter billigere karbon-fibre, får du her det ypperste av det ypperste i en mast som kombinerer superrask respons og ekstra lav vekt. Det er ikke uten grunn at flere verdenscup-seilere foretrekker Reptile nettopp for å gi riggen den ekstra oppgraderingen denne masten gir.
Les mer om Reptile på samlesiden med alle våre Reptile-produkter.
Reptile sier selv om Fibra 100 RDM
The perfect fusion of technology, art of carbon and R&D, the new FIBRA 100 LIGHTCORE offers to the riders the purest transmission of sail power to human power. The FIBRA 100 was developed for World Cup pros and anyone else who expects the very best. A mix of cylindrical and conical geometry increases the performance of the Reptile FIBRA 100, one of the best RDM in the world in terms of durability, dynamic response and bend curve/IMCS consistency. Built by using prepreg technology, with a 100% carbon percentage, it was created to enhance the performance of the new school sails (5, 4 or 3 battens) of the market. The FIBRA 100 LIGHTCORE excels in freestyle, with great acceleration and stable control, in wave, with its reactivity. The boom area in now reinforced with an exclusive CBX Carbon ply, a special bi-axial carbon fiber that improve the durability of the mast. The new connection ferrule is thicker and made with the expensive T900 Carbon fiber. Compatible with the 95% of the sail brands of the market.
- Carbon quality: T800
- CBX carbon boom reinforcement
- REPTILE NATURAL BENDCURVE. A multi-axis fiber placement, geometries and efficient layups allow the Reptile masts to match in a natural way to the different sail designs.
- CYLINDRICAL GEOMETRY SYSTEM.
- AUTOCLAVE production process
- REPTILE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM. Higher accuracy than industry standard IMCS measured in 9 points, with less distance between to precisely match all the sails in the market
- AUTOMATICALLY CUTTED PLY SYSTEM. Each carbon ply is cut by machine to increase build accuracy.
- MATTE FINISH for smoother mast sleeve insertion.
- EDGE PROTECTION SYSTEM on all the sides, an extra ply to protect the unidirectional fibers from delaminating and splinters
- EQUALIZED LENGTH TECHNOLOGY, to keep the gravity center lower reducing the overall length when the mast is in two pieces.
- INTERCHANGEABLE SECTIONS
- T 900 FIBRES CYLINDRICAL FERRULE for perfect connections and increased reflex
- High quality PVC CONICAL PLUG on the top sections’ top end
- MADE IN ITALY, to be sure that mechanical qualities are failure-proof.