Reptile Fibra 100 SDM-mastene er laget av det aller, aller beste karbon-fiberet på markedet. Der andre leverandører benytter billigere karbon-fibre, får du her det ypperste av det ypperste i en mast som kombinerer superrask respons og ekstra lav vekt. Det er ikke uten grunn at flere verdenscup-seilere foretrekker Reptile nettopp for å gi riggen den ekstra oppgraderingen denne masten gir.
Les mer om Reptile på samlesiden med alle våre Reptile-produkter.
Reptile sier selv om Fibra 100 SDM
At first look you can tell that the new Reptile FIBRA SDM 100 LIGHTCORE is different than the rest of the masts of the market: the new exlusive full CBX carbon SCHIELD bottom that increase the performance and the durability against compressions, the new connection ferrule, thicker and made with the expensive T900 Carbon fiber. But when rigged in the sail, it reveals its real nature. The FIBRA SDM 100 was developed for World Cup pros and anyone else who expects the very best. The series has been continuously fine-tuned ever since. Compatible with the 100% of the sail brands of the market.
- Carbon quality: T800
- CBX FULL BOTTOM SHIELD
- REPTILE NATURAL BENDCURVE. A multi-axis fiber placement, geometries and efficient layups allow the Reptile masts to match in a natural way to the different sail designs.
- CYLINDRICAL GEOMETRY SYSTEM.
- AUTOCLAVE production process
- REPTILE MEASUREMENT SYSTEM. Higher accuracy than industry standard IMCS measured in 9 points, with less distance between to precisely match all the sails in the market
- AUTOMATICALLY CUTTED PLY SYSTEM. Each carbon ply is cut by machine to increase build accuracy.
- MATTE FINISH for smoother mast sleeve insertion.
- EDGE PROTECTION SYSTEM on all the sides, an extra ply to protect the unidirectional fibers from delaminating and splinters
- EQUALIZED LENGTH TECHNOLOGY, to keep the gravity center lower reducing the overall length when the mast is in two pieces.
- T 900 FIBRES CYLINDRICAL FERRULE for perfect connections and increased reflex
- High quality PVC CONICAL PLUG on the top sections’ top end
- MADE IN ITALY, to be sure that mechanical qualities are failure-proof.